17 64 drill bit
This 17 64 drill bit has been designed for drilling through metal easily. It will drill harder metals including stainless steel.
With an addition of 5% cobalt this 17/64″ drill bit will dissipate heat whilst drilling.
17/64 drill bit
A) Drill Diameter 17/64″
B) Overall length 4″ + 19/64″
C) Flute length 2″ + 23/32″
Point angle 135 degrees
- Heavy Duty Cobalt Drill Bit
- Suitable for drilling harder metals including stainless steel
- Used by professionals and home improvement enthusiasts
- Can be resharpened therefore increasing value
- Rockwell hardness C average of 66 certification
- Money Back Guarantee
Click here for Imperial drill bit sizes
Click here for Metric drill bit sizes